“Inline Fitness Centre has a unique community and family feel, we provide expertise and facilities to rival any commercial gym setting combined with a happy and fun training environment”
Inline Fitness was established in November 2013 and has recently doubled in size to over 9000 sq.ft to provide all members and visitors with the ultimate fitness environment both indoor and outdoor to achieve all your health and fitness goals.
On-going member support and a community culture gives us the edge over competitors and large commercial chains. Getting to know the members individually helps all the fully qualified level 3 and higher Personal Trainers push everyone to levels they never knew possible.
With only 400 active members at any one time we provide unparalleled levels of space, client contact and class availability anywhere in the North East. If you would like to try this for yourself for 1 week totally free including all classes follow the link below.
- Gym Philosophy
- Personal Touch
A fun and happy environment leads to consistency and results
We strive as a company, gym and community to provide the ideal training location. Combining expertise in numerous areas of the industry so that all clients no matter age, ability or experience have the optimum chance to succeed.
- Every session at Inline Fitness we aim for you to leave with a smile on your face.
- Surround yourself with positive people and you will instantly feel energised.
- Time is an excuse, break down the barriers and commit to the importance of your own health.
Your not just a number to us your part of the family?
From finding out what makes all the members tick, to keeping motivation high, tailored classes, individual programming and a capped membership are imperative in setting Inline Fitness apart from the rest.
We care about helping all the members achieve all they can inside and outside of the gym giving them the platform to succeed physically and mentally.
- Personal Training
- Tailored Programs
- Contact any of the Trainers here at Inline Fitness for a bespoke service to suit all your needs and goals
- All members receive on-going training programs, help and advice through their online portal to encourage continual development and progress.
- With the emphasis on fun and enjoyment the classes range from 1-12 people with over 40 per week. Make friends, get fit and have fun all in one place check the timetable now and book in.
All your health and well-being services under one roof.
Being a community we try and provide a full body health and well being service to all the Inline Fitness Members and visitors alike. It incorporates everything from Gym programs to Personal Training, Injury Rehab to Sports Therapy, Nutrition to Performance Psychology and much more. We are the one stop shop for all health goals and aims no matter how big or small.
- Sports Massage
- We are lucky to have an in house Physiotherapy service from Northumberland Physiotherapy helping with all aspects of injury rehab, prehab and maintenance.
- The resident Osteopath Chris Holmes of Fruition Osteopathy provides a bespoke service to each individual client to help him or her with all physical ailments and injuries.
- We have numerous Sports Massage professionals available and on hand for booking in the therapy rooms.
Follow the link to the therapies section below to get further information on all the above services and contact details.